AMITI Consulting Corp. is committed to provide the best possible services to our clients with the help of a very talented and experienced team of resources. Our structured processes and quality services always attracted admirations from our clients. Our policy is to give our best in providing Best Solutions and Best Services for achieving 100% of Quality and success in the Industry.
- Mature delivery mechanism designed to meet the most challenging needs of customers.
- Multi-Level duality checks to ensure 100% skill match through “Perfect Fit” qualification process
- Relentless focus on ensuring maximum customer satisfaction.
- Dedicated “Vendor Partner” you can rely on.
- Competitive pricing, Price protection, volume discount
- Extremely low Turn-Around-Time (TAT) -between 4-8 hours.
- 100% compliance to SLA’s
- Stand behind quality – 2 week performance guarantee.
- Process oriented recruitment practice driven by “Customer’s” needs.
- Proven delivery team that has staffed “Hard to Find Skills”.
- Forecast based recruiting through dedicated resources.
“Coming soon “
How does the Account management and Client reporting works in AMITI?
- Dedicated account manager as company liaison
- Regular contact with HR and hiring managers
- Response to vacancies within agreed time scales
- Ability to perform work-seeker skill tests to meet client requirements
- Regular communication with temporary workers
- Regular site visits or when defined by the client
- Regular review meetings to monitor performance
- Ability to complete CRB and occupational health checks
Who are my contacts within the company as a client of AMITI Consulting?
There are assigned account managers for all accounts. The account manager and team ensure all orders are filled and expectations are met. Directors and executive staff maintain involvement with our partnership accounts to ensure overall client satisfaction. Any specific concern can be handled at all levels including executive level.
How fast can AMITI Consulting respond if there is help required for a quick staffing?
Depending of the skill set and requirement we are able to respond to the requirement from 1-5 working days. We have experienced recruiting professional who have access to a range recruiting resources and are capable of getting a suitable applicant at the earliest.
How does your hiring process work?
We follow various steps to the Hiring process
- Resume screening – One of our recruiters will contact the applicant for an initial screening to determine his interest and availability.
- Personal interviews – The applicant will then speak with an Account Coordinator who will review his skills and ensure that he is the perfect fit.
- Skills & aptitude test – For more specific positions, applicant will have another round of interview.
- Employer ref. check – Applicant’s previous employer are contacted for the reference, all applicants are required to provide at least two references
- Letter of commitment – Letter of commitment is received from the applicant.
Do you any hiring requirements?
Not every person is hired with AMITI consulting. Every applicant hired by AMITI requires being at least 18 years of age, drug free, and able to provide suitable documentation for work authorization in U.S. We recruit, screen, and select only those employees who are qualified to work with you. We send you only those employees who will do the job and do it well.
Are you E-verified?
Yes, we are an e-verified company.